I was taking this year off after Beau's accident and had to cancel a few classes earlier in the year BUT.....things change.
So much for my year off !! Somehow I seem to be busier than usual! Beau is home and well on the road to recovery so I am back in business. So here's some of the 'events' coming up:
* April 8th - Class at The Blanket Box - Geelong. I had nine wonderful ladies in my class. Thanks girls for being so understanding and your patience from the cancelled class way back when.
* May 7th - Class at AnamCara Patchwork Shop - Shepparton.
* May 20th - Echuca weekend with my beautiful sister & niece. We are going away to be pampered for a couple of days, pedicures & massages, just what the doctor orderes....haha. Can't wait.
* May 24th -Workshop with the Horsham Patchwork Group.
* May 28th - Workshop with the Hamilton Patchwork group. "Date to be confirmed.
* June 3rd - Class back at the The Blanket Box - Geelong
* June 11th - Weekend in Warrnambool for my other sister 'Vicky's' 50th Birthday....Can't tell you what we are making her in case she is listening...haha...
* June 18/19th - Workshop at Cohuna Patchwork Group. I was lucky enough to be invited back for the 2nd year in a row. I had a fantastic weekend last year up there and am so looking forward to returning.
* June 24/25/26th - Sunnystones sit n sew - Bacchus Marsh. This weekend is run by a dear friend of mine Vivienne & her daughter Lou, 25 women gather to sew, eat, drink and relax. A great weekend to finish off some of my new designs and start some new one.... that is the plan.
* July 2nd - Warracknabeal Quilters Harvest.
* August - Off on a road trip to NSW with 'Marg' my sister.
* September - Overseas with 'dear' husband! On the rocky mountain train....Yippee.
* October 8th -Workshop at Warracknabeal Quilters Harvest.
* November - Wholesale Market in Melbourne.
Right now I'm here with my sewing circle of friends after a day at the Quilt Show in Melbourne. Of course we get all inspired and start some new projects!! More UFO's!!
Until next time.