Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Workshop

A couple of different projects we worked on.
All working hard...lol.. I had the whip out.

Hi everyone.
What a cold & windy old day today. I have been busy doing the bookwork today for our other "Real" business !Yuk! I hate bookwork but it does help pay the bills I suppose...lol.
While I am on my break, thought I would pop in here and show you a couple of pictures from a workshop I did on the weekend with a great bunch of ladies in Ballarat called the "Sew & Sew's". I had 15 ladies in a class doing fabric painting on a variety of different projects. They all completed their projects and were very surprised how easy and what fun it is to do.
Heading down to Warrnambool this weekend for a workshop at "Fragrant Cottage" . We will be doing "All My Santa's" quilt.
I will post a few pictures next week from my weekend at Warrnambool.
Until then, take care.

1 comment:

Cora said...

Hi Kerry, You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details.