Saturday, November 14, 2009

Houston

Hi Everyone
We finally made it to Houston.
OMG What a fair !!!!!!! HUGH !!!!!!!
Marg and I arrived Thursday afternoon, dropped off our bags at the the hotel and off to the show. We were there for 4 hrs and only did 2 aisles.
Spent all day Friday and Saturday spending up BIG....OMG....the antique quilt stands, there would be at least 8 of them with a variety of quilts and prices.
Marg ended up with 2 gorgeous 1930's quilts and I ended up buying 3 ,the price on the Suffolk puff quilt, I just couldn't walk away, two were 1930's and one a 1890's.
...Yummy...
The Market.
Two of my Antique Quits
Marg in bed with one of her Antique Quilts.

2 comments:

Bernadette said...

I am green with envy!!!!

Lightning.Creators said...

love the new blog so envious of your wonderful trip enjoy girls xox