Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Visiting Perth.

!!!!! Hi everyone !!!!!
I'm back........What a wonderful time I had in Perth.
Sue meet me at the airport and took me back to our lovely apartment right in the heart of the city which we called "home" for the next week.
We sat up until 1.30am the first night (which was 3.30am to me, my home time) catching up and planning our coming week.
The 1st day we spent at the "Stitches & Craft" show, there were some amazing quilts in the quilt display.
We went fabric, clothes, shoe, ball gown (for Sue), bag and watch shopping...lol...
We had a deluxe pedicure and reflexology massage on our sore feet...(after all that shopping) at "Revive Day Spa" what a fantastic treat that was.
We totally spoiled ourselves for the week.
Went on a night tour of Perth & Freemantle, stopping at "Ciccerello's" number 1 in fish & chips.
If you ever get the chance to visit Perth...go...it's a clean, beautiful City.
This cocky was painted on calico then machined stitched.
...Amazing...
Sue and I at "Ciccerello's"
A view from our apartment window. You could "almost" say we had a water view.....lol.....
The Swan River.These are some of the beautiful fabrics I brought while I was in Perth.
The blue pile is to make a new quilt for my middle son Beaus bed.I brought these from a gorgeous shop in Mosman Park called "Calico & Ivy".
The other lot are my my Dear Jane Quilt collection, civil war fabric from "Carols of Midland", one of the largest patchwork shops in Perth.
It was well worth the visit.

5 comments:

Bernadette said...

HI Kerry
glad you and Sue had a nice time in Perth. LOL...looks like you have been buying some of my favourites!

Sherry said...

Glad to hear you had such a great time in Perth. I love those fabrics you bought. Welcome back!

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

Kerry, I recieved my sweet pattern today, & its so nice! Thank you SO MUCh, it was such a wonderful surprize to win something!! I cant wait to make them for my front porch chairs! Thank you so much again, im glad you had a great trip!
~cheers from Canada~
ang

Christine said...

Sounds like a great trip. Fabrics are wonderful. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them. Happy stitching.

Unknown said...

Hello,
Nice Collection, Many girls complain they have spent a lot of money on Dresses. Many girls wear them just once, From here Online you can choose from number of verity Ball gowns at a competitive price.
Ball Gown Perth