Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sydney Wholesale Market

My sister Marg & I heading off on a road trip up to Sydney to the QCE Wholesale Market earlier this month. We got lost only an hour from home, so it wasn't a good start....lol. we had a GPS in the car also BUT that didn't help. We rang the hubby who got us back on track, then headed across to Kilmore, Broadford then up the Hume highway and on our way in the right direction lol. The first stop being "Stonleigh" Patchwork shop in Wodonga. Brought a little bit of fabric to start a small project while we were away. Stopped for lunch and a cuppa with my hubby at Yass on his way home from Newcastle, arriving in Parramatta around 7pm.
We had a lovely 2 days at the show, catching up & meeting with a lot of new and old friends.
Thank you to all the ladies that dropped by to say hello, it's such fun to be surrounded & talking to people with the same interest...I just love it.
Here is a picture of my stand number 59 set up.
I will be at the Melboure AQM in November , so if any of you ladies are there please drop by and introduce yourself to me & Marg, we will be on stand number 11.
Thanks for your help and great company Marg....xxx
Can any one spot my new quilts ?
Cheers from me to You.
Kerry
xx

No comments: